Well, we did it! Thanks so much to everyone who participated in our first Giving Tuesday Survey. While the response rate is too low to generalize results, we hope you will find the responses encouraging. Here are a few things we learned from those who responded:
- All of the respondents were Christian organizations
- Facebook was voted the most successful engagement method
- For some, it’s been about two years since the last time they participated in Giving Tuesday
- Giving Tuesday can produce some anxiety for some
- Printed materials are still a very popular method for Giving Tuesday Campaigns
Take a look at the full results here!
Happy Giving Tuesday Everyone!
Let’s stay in touch.
“Consequently, faith comes from hearing
the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.”
~ Romans 10:17
Thanks for reading!
We hope you’ve enjoyed checking this out. Please support us by commenting, liking, and sharing with your friends. Go here to learn more about our services. Please consider contributing to our Crowdfunding campaigns at GoFundMe and FundRazr. This way, you can help us reach our goal of $55,000 to provide top-rate creative and support services to charities and others who would like our help. But we can’t do it without your support, so even if you can’t give financially, please like, share, subscribe, and comment. Bring your friends! Many blessings to you today and every day.