Hello there! Thanks so much for all your support in the first few weeks of our Around the World in 80 Days campaign. In just 3 weeks, we have gone from 10 countries to 19! That’s incredible.
We’ve been getting feedback along the way, and so we’re changing things up a little bit to make this campaign fun, easy, and most of all, helpful, for everyone.
- Now, anyone can be a sponsor! You no longer need to be a Canadian business. Donations will go to the HOPE Business Program through GoFundMe, but you will help us decide who will get your prize! See our updated Rules for Sponsors for details.
- Due to the global nature of this campaign, we have converted cash prizes to custom PHCE service packages. This will eliminate risk and enable us to come alongside even small organizations with limited resources.
We welcome your continued feedback, and thank you again for helping us do what we do!
Here’s what we are offering to charities eligible according to our rules:
- A 500 word story for each weekly winner
- A $300 custom PHCE service package for the most liked charity overall
- A $200 custom PHCE service package for the second most liked charity overall, from a different country
- A $100 custom PHCE service package for the third most liked charity overall, from a different country than the other PHCE cash prize winners.
- 100 word honourable mentions for the most-liked eligible charities from each country that don’t win a prize from any sponsors.
What did you think? Do you agree or disagree with the ideas presented above?